The renovation is changing something existing into something better. It can be in any form or shape, but the final result is what that matters. There is no end to home renovations as there are a plethora of programs on the net that tells one how to make rags into riches. Each one is an experiment a, and so if the interest is there, so will there be a change.
Wall Niche: Everyone has a favorite niche that one would like to renovate. A wall niche has a particular reason to be done. However, here are a few suggestions to make a functional niche that can fill, hide or even display. All in all, it can convert a negative place into a positive one.
- Firewood Niche: With winter approaching, this fireplace is the perfect niche for everyone in the family. It can be a place where wood can be stored in uniformly cut a piece that creates a rustic effect to the whole area. Small logs can fit perfectly in the small cozy niche. Wood if cut into neat pieces looks very decorative even in a modern setting. One can be more imaginative by painting the tips of the wood pieces in a bright shade to add color to the ambiance.
- Shelves Niche: This can be another niche which otherwise would look dull. One can renovate the ordinary looking shelf into one of the most competent uses of these spaces. One can turn an awkward looking area into an elegant and planned niche. To make the shelf more attractive, one can add color to make the niche more stylish. In fact, it will look striking with a cover of bright paint in a plain looking room. If a niche does not have a particular border, one can give a two- inch border to it.
- Mirrors and Glass: Filling a niche with mirrors and glass can make the place look bigger. If the background can be done of mirrors, it will make things look larger inside the niche. The overall effect is very striking and distinct. If the room is small and one wants to make the chamber look impressive, there is a little secret that can make the difference. These versatile pieces of wall décor can add a sense of depth, which is perfect for anyone who is looking for a cozy niche.
- Carved panels: This is ideal for the bathroom renovation. One can design such a place to make a partition between the shower and the main space. These decorative panels with an opaque way can provide a lot of privacy. Designer panels are now available freely and in various shades to match the bathroom décor.
- Built – ins: When one has an unusually shaped niche, then one create a bulkhead to make a flat wall. This built- in storage area can work as an attractive headboard. In this manner, one can give the room a more prepared feeling, and at the same time, no place is wasted.